Thursday, August 03, 2006

How. Fat. Are. They. ?

According to a recent telephone survey of 11,000+ obese people, 75% say that they have healthy eating habits. 40% swear that they do "vigorous exercise" at least three times a week.

HEY, FATTIES! Last time I heard, bending down to dig out that last carton of Chunky Monkey from the bottom of the freezer does not qualify as "vigorous exercise." And I do not care what McCrapfoods says--an 8 ounce burger, fries and a coke will never be healthy eating, not as long as the Savage Chef rules the world.

Do not flame me with rude comments. I freely admit to being less than svelte, but at least I am that way because of my love of butter, cream and beef. (Not to mention bourbon.) Exercise makes one sweat, which is unattractive, and I only run when something bigger and tougher than I am is chasing me, and let's face it, something tougher than I am doesn't come around all that often.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go eat something yummy. What kind of chocolate goes best with Maker's Mark?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think something with booze in it. A chocolate to accompany booze should either be dark, have raisins in it (which are grapes that never got what they deserved), or have booze in it.

Then again, when's the last time anyone worth a shit needed an excuse to eat chocolate and/or drink bourbon?

I'm going to go choke down a half pound of butter while I watch Dr. Phil. Love, daphne