Friday, June 22, 2007

Death, and other parts of Life

I have recently noticed a disturbing trend in my video viewings. A quick perusal of the pile next to my machine: Six Feet Under; Dead Like Me; Dead Ringers; Donnie Darko... Do we begin to see a theme here? I really need to lighten up. Maybe some Disney? Yeah, I know... Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas... I guess I am an evil Momma. Though I do like that little brat George in Dead Like Me. She reminds me of myself when I was younger. And alive, of course. I mean, I'm alive now, of course. Crap. Is my slip showing?

Cue music.

Fadeout.

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Totally agree. SFU and DLM are two of my favorite shows too. Have you watched Dexter? Holy cow, undertaker to taking 'em under. Great death show though. We must have the same fixations. :-)